Ofwhatitis has moved to http://ofwhatitis.com

Friday, February 23, 2007

Just so you know... I watched ghostrider... and yes, it sucked...

Really, what more can I say? I get to see free movies and I took someone to see it who likes comic books alot. I wanted to see Bridge to Terbithia. I've seen everything else at my work. Norbit sucked as well. But we won't get into that.

There is a special sneak preview of "Wild Hogs" this weekend. I'll try to act all smug and say I won't be attending for obvious reasons. But for people who know me IRL, they already know I'm working. But I still won't see it when it comes out unless I get REALLY bored. I don't care if William H. Macy is in it.

At the movies today...

The number 23... Joel Shumacher. Original screenplay by a first time writer. I'm gonna see it but I don't have high expectations. Jim Carey in a completely serious and I think comedy free thriller about a guy obssesed with numbers.



The Abandoned... Writer Director Nacho Cerdà's 1st feature length film I think, don't quote me on that. It's a spainish director but it says it's in english??? It looks like it has some style.



Reno 911: Miami... No brainer, if you are reading this you probably know what it is and probably already have an opinion formed as to whether you will like it or not. But come on, old school "the state" crew. Need I say more? Showalter is credited for crying out loud. I'm gonna support it as long they don't eat babies alive.



The Astronaut Farmer... Writer Director Micheal Polish newest about a retired astronaut who builds his own rockets much to the chagrin of "the man". It's PG, Billy Bob Thorton is the lead. It's at my work so I might watch it but I'd have to be bored unless I hear a ton of rave reviews.



Amazing Grace... Michael Apted director of at least 1 bond movie(I'm too lazt to see if he directed more than 1) and has directed TON of television. Inspiration tale about emancipation in Britain a couple of centuries ago I think. Some church group pre ordered 50 tickets from me one day.

Also out right now maybe worth seeing...

Bridge to terbithia... I haven't seen it yet but it looks better than ghostrider.

Breach... looks promising

WTF is up with night at the Museum still running?

No comments: