Ofwhatitis has moved to http://ofwhatitis.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

[FUNNY]Holy LOL... just a funny from a BB I'm on...

One of the funnier conversations with tech support...

Analine (29977): Hi, my name is Analine (29977). How may I help you?
Ender: Analine, how are you?
Analine (29977): I'm okay. About you?
Ender: I am not doing so great right now
Analine (29977): I see. What is the problem you are experiencing with your Linksys product?
Ender: I am having a bit of a problem with a Linksys product
Analine (29977): Can you give me a brief description of the problem that you're experiencing with your Linksys product?
Ender: How brief are we talking here Analine man?
Ender: I'll make this as brief as possible
Ender: There is smoke
Ender: SMOKE
Ender: Smoke in my motherfucking LInksys product
Analine (29977): I see. Can you please confirm the model and version number of your Linksys product?
Ender: It's tricky to see the model and version number of the product because of all the smoke!
Ender: Is this smoke a bad thing?
Ender: Analine i need help here
Analine (29977): Yes, I am willing to help you but first let me know the problem that you have on your Linksys product.
Ender: There is smoke coming from it
Ender: This smoke is getting pretty thick, the cat is choking on it
Ender: The Cat Analine!
Analine (29977): I see. Before chatting with Linksys, have you taken any steps to try to resolve the problem yourself?
Ender: Well
Ender: I tried throwing water on it
Ender: But it made it worse
Ender: Things are escalating Analine
Ender: I can see fire
Ender: Im sure I can see fire
Analine (29977): I see. I apologize but I am not able to help you if you are not giving me the correct information about your Linksys product.
Ender: What information do you need!?
Ender: I need help quickly Analine! Linksys products are serious business!
Analine (29977): Yes, I know.
Analine (29977): I need to know if you're computer can get online when connected to the router and the model and version number of your router.
Ender: WRTSL54GS, V1
Ender: Im online on a different computer
Ender: Oh Jesus!
Ender: it's on fire Analine!
Ender: My Linksys product has caught fire!
Ender: There is nothing in the troubleshooter about this Analine!
Analine (29977): How did the router get on fire?
Ender: You're the Linksys expert here!
Ender: Surely you know the most common reasons why Linksys products catch fire!?
Ender: Oh dear God! Analine my curtains have caught the fire!
Ender: My curtains have fire on them Analine!
Ender: Fire frmo my Linksys product!
Analine (29977): Im sorry but if you continue to talk about non Linksys products I will have to stop this chat

No comments: