Ofwhatitis has moved to http://ofwhatitis.com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New crap tuesdays 3/6/07

Dvd

Borat: If you haven't seen this movie and you aren't easily offended, rent it now...

Fast Food Nation: Worth a rent if not only for the fact that bruce willis is in it. It's very heavy handed but worth a view regardless.

Let's Go to Prison: Bob Odenkirk's directorial debut. I was a lil dissapointed, but still worth a watch.

Southpark Season 9: has the Ginger Kids episode... If you must own a southpark season, this one was pretty solid.

Music

Well it looks like I put the wrong week into the billboard website and I reviewed this week last week, so it looks like I am going to just cover some stuff I didn't last week...

Air:Pocket Symphony

Revolting Cocks: Cocktailmixxx

RJD2: Third Hand

White Flight:White Flight I listen to this one a lot.

Television Maquee Moon Re-Released

5 Depeche Mode albums are getting re-released

A couple Magazine albums are being re-released

2 Stooges albums re-released

Total Chaos: 17 Years Of Chaos

No comments: